We strive to provide…
* Our goal is to provide personal, caring service to meet our tenants changing needs.
* Respect and compassion in the way we interact with tenants and their families.
* A home-like, clean environment.
* To provide dignity and a sense of community.
* Commitment and dedication to provide the very highest quality programs and services by a responsible, enthusiastic and specially trained staff.
Wayne Guse, Renae Thalmann, Dawn Lueders
“Willow Creek Senior Living has been home to our mom for the past 2 years. Although she was tentative about moving here, the staff has made her feel like family. They are very professional, compassionate, and helpful whenever she needs them. Her apartment is very comfortable, and she has decorated it so that it feels like home to her. She has met so many new friends here and has been able to enjoy spending time with old friends as well. We have enjoyed celebrating holidays and birthdays in the community areas and have always felt welcome. It has been such a joy to watch her flourish here. We are so thankful for such an awesome facility in our hometown that takes such wonderful care of her. The community is so lucky to have this facility available in its own backyard.”